March 26, 2020 – Water treatment and bottled water production are considered essential businesses during the Stay at Home order announced by Governor Walz yesterday. At this time, Magic Water plans to continue regular business hours at all three locations in Redwood Falls, New Ulm, and Marshall during the shutdown. We are happy to report that all of our Magic Water staff is healthy which allows us to continue our day to day operations. With that said, we also understand that things can change quickly. We will do our very best to keep you informed of any and all changes.
Magic Water understands the important role water plays in our everyday lives, especially during these extraordinary times. We are doing all we can to continue to provide you with all your water treatment and drinking water needs. Below is what you should know regarding a few changes we have made during the Covid-19 outbreak.
Current Magic Water Changes
– If you or someone in your family are sick, PLEASE don’t come into our office. If you need drinking water we have outdoor water vendors at all three locations. These vendors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They will accept nickels, dimes, quarters, and $1 bills, you don’t need exact change. While our staff disinfects the vendors on a regular schedule, please be courteous and practice good hygiene and common courtesy when using them to prevent spreading any kind of disease as much as possible. We understand the importance of access to high-quality drinking water, especially at a time like this, so please help us keep things clean and tidy so we can continue to provide this service.
– Bottled water exchanges are still available. If you would prefer not to come into the building or can’t come in because you or someone in your home is ill and need to exchange bottles, get salt, get filters, etc., please call ahead and we can make arrangements that will allow you to get what you need without coming in.
– We are not a large company and we want to protect the health and safety of our staff as well as our customers. While we are continuing our regular salt and water delivery routes, we have had to modify our procedures to meet customer needs while following the governor’s Stay Home order. Effective immediately, items delivered will be placed outside your door, also referred to as curbside delivery. If you have questions, would like to be added to a delivery route or would like to postpone a scheduled delivery please call the Redwood Falls office at 507-637-5574. We will do our very best to accommodate your needs.
– If you are not well or have been exposed to the Covid-19 virus PLEASE stay home and postpone or cancel any services we have scheduled in your home until you have recovered. We all have to do our part to prevent spreading this virus. We very much appreciate your understanding and are looking forward to when things are “back to normal”.
– If you normally drop off your payment at one of our offices and would like a different option in order to prevent the spread of Covid-19, here are a few options you may want to consider,
- Mail your check to the Redwood Falls office at 1114 E Bridge St, Redwood Falls, MN 56283.
- Enroll in automatic payments from your checking or savings account.
- Call any of our locations and pay by phone with your credit or debit card.
- Drop off your payment in our locked drop box on the front of each of our buildings.
– Please watch our Facebook pages and our website for any updates regarding any schedule changes or any other Magic Water information you may need to know over the coming days and weeks.
– If you have any questions please feel free to contact any of our offices. We will do our best to answer questions and accommodate your water treatment needs.
Thank you for your understanding during this uncertain time but most of all thank you for your business and continued loyalty.
Take care and stay safe!
Rich, Karen, Michelle, Sarah, Tim, Howard, and Kris
For more information about Covid-19 please consider exploring these links for up-t0-date information.